Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Other Grocery Store Deals

To simplify, I wanted to make a major grocery store post. My recommendation of the week is Smiths for pasta, cereal & milk. Get other items that you need if you can there. Otherwise, here are some other good deals I cannot resist posting (or probably grabbing if I happen to drive by the store)

**NOTE** It is my goal to only visit one grocery store each week! That saves time, gas, and headaches. That said, if I know there is an awesome deal, I'll keep coupons ready and handy just in case we drive near one and I can run in and grab ONLY those things on my list. That way I am saving and not spending extra. STRETCHING TIP OF THE WEEK!

REAMS
Oranges 4 lbs/$1.00
SunnyD $.79 (remember that coupon SS-1/16/11 for $.25 off = $.54 each)
Boneless/Skinless Chicken Breasts $1.49/lb
Whole Frozen Chicken $.99/lb
Whole Tilapia $1.59/lb
Luvs Jumbo Pack $6.88
Gala or Fuji Apples $.87/lb
Green Cabbage $.49/lb
Lemons 4 for $1.00

FRESH MARKET
Meadow Gold Ice Cream 48 oz. with in-store coupon $1.99 (limit 2)
Doritos 2 for $3 (Limit 2)
Honeysuckle White 19.2 oz pkg Ground Turkey $2.39 each

MACEY'S
Roma Tomatoes $.99/lb
PictSweet Vegetables 10 for $10 with in-store coupon (not best deal, but ok)
Old Orchard Juice 11 for $10 with in-store coupon (check for old printables to see if $1/4 expired!) 11 for $8 or $.73 each!
Pizza Rolls $.88 ($.35/1 or $.40/2 in SS-1/30/11) as low as $.53 each

SUNFLOWER FARMERS MARKET
Strawberries $.88/lb (Limit 4)
Ground Beef $1.68/lb Family Pack
Texas Grapefruit 4 for $1.00
Organic Green or Red Leaf Lettuce $.99 each ($1 less than non-organic!!!!)

That's all for now.

1 comment:

  1. And can I tell you how tasty those strawberries at Sunflower are?!! Even sweeter at that price!

    ReplyDelete