Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My RiteAid Purchase

Here is my RiteAid tally for today. I just want to note that today's purchase was a bit bumpier than planned. I was just about ready to go yesterday at noon when our printer decided to stop working, so I didn't get about $6 of coupons. Then, the day blew up so it took until today to go, so lots of items were already gone - making for less than the best trip, but still incredible savings. I am just sad that it was only 70% instead of 85% savings, but I'll probably recover. Hopefully some of you were able to profit from my research more than me.

Here's the breakdown:

In FOUR transactions (which made them a bit grumpy!)

Total Spent out of Pocket = $39.90
Before Coupons/Sales = $147.94
Total Saved = $108.04
Percent Saved = 73%
Bought 44 items = $.91 each (AND I BOUGHT 2 pkgs of contact cleaner which would be about $20+ at Costco!) Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment