Monday, January 31, 2011

$6 (or $1 if you're a new member) for a Box of Pre-Loved Kids Clothes with Free Shipping from thredUP.com ($15.95 Value)

I just found a GREAT deal! Does anybody else stress about how to get clothes for kids? When you have 4 of them and they grow out of things so quickly or put holes in them even faster, I do a lot of searching for great deals. This is one that cannot be passed up, but you only have 1 day to do it. Go to the link below:

$6 for a Box of Pre-Loved Kids Clothes with Free Shipping from thredUP.com ($15.95 Value)

Sign up with DealPulp - they'll give you a $5 credit if you are new. Watch the video - it was great to understand the program a bit before getting started. Then pay the $1 for the product (your credit should show up right away!). Then, wait for the promotion to go "live" - you should receive an email and you can sign up and order your box! I love it! I have paid my $1 and am now waiting to order my box. Do you think they'll have bigger sizes?? I hope so because my 7 year old girl needs pants and skirts BAD! We'll see. Stay posted. And, go get this now before it is gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment