Friday, October 14, 2011

Walgreens and nearly FREE make-up!

Anyone else's make-up supply needing replacement?? Mine sure did. I needed mascara, eye shadow, blush, bronzer . . . you name it, I needed it - so I headed to Walgreens. HAPPY DAY!

I bought 10 items because I had 5 coupons for $8 off 2 Covergirl Products! It would have cost me $65, except they had a sale that when you buy one, you get one 50% off and I had these great coupons. So, you ask, how much did I spend - POCKET CHANGE $3.39! That is an amazing 95% savings. Unfortunately, I have already opened up the make-up and used it so no picture this time - just a big smile on my face. You have 1 more day to try it yourself. Just go to the P&G booklet for this month and cut out your coupons and go save some money while making yourself beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment